I re-read books and solely hold these I'd prefer to re-read. I’ve three Billys (IKEA) of them. I’ve a number of motion pictures I re-watch a minimum of annually. This so you already know I don't suppose outdated is dangerous by definition.
However I hardly ever replay video games. Some "limitless" video games I do return to, e.g. Factorio, Burnout Paradise and Cogmind, however of story ones I can solely recall just a few:
- Rachet & Clank – Instruments of Destructions (for the enjoyment of weaponry)
- Ratchet & Clank – A Crack in Time (see above)
- Mass Impact 2 (as a part of the trilogy as soon as it got here to PS3)
- Journey (it's my go-to chillaxing sport)
- Jenny LeClue (for the voice-overs)
Throughout occasions of trophy searching I’ve of ocurse revisited chapters, however by no means entire playthroughs.
And don't suppose I haven't preferred the video games, as a result of I’ve (I spend a while trying into what I purchase to solely play what I do know is "for me"). To record among the single play-through video games:
- Uncharted 2-5, together with Misplaced Legacy
- Mirror's Edge 1 & 2
- Heavy Rain
- Horizon Zero Daybreak
- Borderlands 2 & 3
- Torchlight 1 & 2
- Portal 1 & 2
- Detroit: Develop into Human
However I know replaying is an enormous factor amongst avid gamers, even planning your subsequent playthrough(s) whilst you're taking part in and theorizing them in anticipation to coming video games. So I pose to you: Why do you replay? and/or Why ought to I replay?